I left yesterday to go to Casper… went to a library meeting with my boss/friend/personal shopper companion! After meetings we flew to stores… See, there’s this wedding coming up SOON (the 22nd!) and I have No Clothes… NOTHING LIKE LEAVING IT TIL THE LAST MINUTE!
My friend deserves an award because:
1. I hate shopping.
2. I am overweight and out of shape and NOTHING looks good.
3. Stuff I *DO* like is made for size 0. Even when I was skinny… I don’t think I was EVER a size ZERO.
4. I don’t like scoop necks on me… try finding stuff without them.
5. I have fat arms. I HATE them, but I have them. I want them covered loosely. Yeah, right.
6. Trying to match the colors of the wedding. Finally found stuff in the last two stores.
7. I am no longer skinny, cool, 20, rich, or a hussy. Yeah, try to find something.
8. Yes, it’s an outdoor, cowboy wedding, but my mother’s voice still tells me to find something classier than black jeans…
You know what? After multiple stores and fitting rooms, and many rejections, I may have found a few things… but, boy howdy, it was painful and LONG. So KUDOS to my best bud for sticking by me…
You can let me know in a week if I pass muster!