After delaying our gather on our Mesa Pasture for two days, we had to do it today, come rain or shine… or snow. Yesterday, Daniel had pulled the pump from the creek, and the cows would have no water to drink. That left us no choice.
We were lucky. No big storm hit us until we were just finishing up… we hope that luck holds, as we will be doing cow work all week!Find me here!