The latest wet felted wool project was this… a hat!
My son-in-law got a great hat for Christmas, knit, and with well formed ear coverings… so I decided I’d make one for me out of wool. I copied the pattern and went for it.
I was really down to the tail ends of my wool… except for the roll of turquoise that Victoria found under my couch!
I’m making this hat like I did my mittens, with the bubble wrap resist in the center. It will have to be reversed, so for now, the flower design is on the bottom, and I begin to layer wool roving over the top.
Tune in tomorrow to see how it turned out!
Last call for entries into winning my Happy Blogoversary calendar! Leave a comment and you’ll be entered!Find me here!