With days of bad weather and babysitting and “me time”, my stash of crafts has grown. I’ve been on an alcohol ink kick lately. The trouble I’ve faced is how to seal the ink. I’d made quite a few and knew they weren’t dishwasher safe. And I also didn’t like the way the acrylic spray spotted the ink.
I researched and investigated and most people promoted Kamar Varnish. I finally ordered some and spent today spraying my recent projects. It didn’t spot the ink and I’ll give it a test after a day or two to see how hard it has become.
At some point soon, I will be gifting all of this stuff to my friends. It’s taken over my house!