10. Honey Harvest from My Top Bar Hives– My top bar hives with their unique setup and challenges and the Bee Barn earned tenth place.
8. Brad & Dan – This was a surprise to me, but the data said you checked in here quite a bit!
7. (Not So) Wordless Wednesday – “Ten Bulls” – The only Wordless Wednesday to make it into the top ten. I’m astonished more Wordless Wednesdays don’t make it into the top category… as they are my favorites!
6. Local Mystery – This one was shared with many other people kicking it into the sixth spot. There is no answer for the mystery, but it was fun to discuss!
5. Whatshername – Eden’s introduction to the blog world… Who can resist a puppy?
4. Longmire Days 2014 – Thanks to Wyoming author Craig Johnson and his Longmire series’ popularity, anything with Longmire on my blog pulls in plenty of hits!
3. PuppyPuppy – My first call for puppy names!
2. Boomer – The passing of Dear Sweet Boomer pulled in many hits… He was a favorite and his stories were always popular. Thanks, Boom.
And the number one post of 2014… not a surprise for me since it could have been highly controversial and I expected it to be…
1. Hard Stuff – the end of Colt’s story.
New year, new month… I’m way overdue for a Question and Answer Session! Post your questions here, and I’ll answer them soon! And while you’re at it… what was your favorite post of 2014????